Next-Generation Cloud Native Apps With Spring Boot 3
The recent release of Spring Boot 3 and Spring Framework 6 laid the foundation for the next generation of modern Java applications. This masterclass will highlight what’s new, and walk you through patterns and techniques for cloud native development.
In this masterclass, you will learn:
- Principles and patterns for cloud native development
- Spring Boot 3.1, Java 17+, Jakarta EE 10+: What’s new
- Building and testing a Spring Boot REST application
- Fast startup and reduced memory consumption with GraalVM native images
- Deploying Spring Boot applications: JVM, Native, Kubernetes
- Enhanced developer experience with Spring Boot 3.1
- Working with declarative HTTP clients and resilient microservices
- Observability for Spring Boot applications: logs, metrics, traces, health and more
- Data persistence with Spring Boot: DDD, data management, Testcontainers.
Prerequisites: familiarity with Java and core Spring.
Software Architect , author of "Cloud Native Spring in Action" and certified Red Hat enterprise application developer