2 Days: Training From The Back of The Room
Welcome to the best of teaching, training, and learning!
The official 2-day in-person “Training from the BACK of the Room” (TBR) Practitioner Class is a globally acclaimed, interactive, skills-building train-the-trainer class for anyone who is a trainer, teacher, instructor, coach, or facilitator of learning.
In this 2-day in-person TBR Practitioner Class, you’ll explore how the human brain learns, which is very different from traditional assumptions about learning. And you’ll be introduced to “cognitive neuroscience” concepts – the brain science behind all effective instructional design and human learning.
All attendees will get a copy of the bestselling book "Training from the Back of the Room! 65 Ways to Step Aside and Let Them Learn" by Sharon L Bowman.
During the class, you will explore six powerful learning principles based on the best in brain science:
- Images Trumps Words
- Talking Trumps Listening
- Movement Trumps Sitting
- Writing Trumps Reading
- Shorter Trumps Longer
- Different Trumps Same
You will also:
- Apply these principles every time you train, teach, instruct, or coach others.
- Experience and collect dozens of interactive instructional strategies you can use with any topic and group of learners.
- Use the 4Cs Map – a powerful 4-step instructional design and delivery model – to design any class or training you facilitate.
- Create a training plan specific to a topic you already teach.
- Receive a 55-page resource workbook that is only available with this class.
BONUS: Hard copies of Sharon Bowman’s best-selling books: ”Training from the BACK of the Room!” and “Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick.”